Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Frolics - Are You a Lover or a Fighter?

Here we go again...something to be actively involved in instead of the regular plain reading..

I've always known I'm a Lover..:p
What about you?




HappySurfer Is a Lover



You think that there's no use in fighting, even if you know you're right.

No one wants to hear that they're wrong, so you try your best to compromise.



You have love in your heart for almost everyone. You focus on what you do have in common with people.

Life is so much nicer when everyone gets along. For you, that harmony is the most important thing.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:48 AM

    I'm a lover not a fighter. I think when we love ourselves, harmonize from within, then it's peace and balance all over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm almost afraid to take that quiz. I'm worried about what it might say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asha, hi-five! Yeah, everything starts from within.

    MM, awww...! LOL!

    ReplyDelete