Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Frolics - How Much Do You Know About Barack Obama?

This week's quiz is on how much do we know about Barack Obama, the United States President. I just took it for the fun of it and I did okay. 7 our of 10 correct. If this were to be a quiz on our very own Prime Minister, Najib Abdul Razak, I probably wouldn't even get half correct. Now you try..




You Got 7/10 Questions Right



You are probably a news junkie, Obama fan, or both.

You know a lot about Barack Obama - including his politics, history, and family.



It's likely you're a very knowledgeable person and quite well read.

You can't stand ignorant people, no matter what their political persuasion is.
(Not true here; ignorance can be rather sweet at times.)



3 comments:

  1. this time i pass. im 100% sure il get zero. except of course if i get lucky. hehe!

    but one thing i am sure of obama is a great speaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only got 4! Hahahaha :D Failed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only scored 5! And I think I am just lucky cos I simply shoot on some of the questions. Haha! Guess I don't really know much about Obama!

    ReplyDelete