Thursday, June 9, 2011

Korea's Got Talent - Choi Sung-bong

Choi Sung-bong reminds me of Paul Potts of Britain's Got Talent fame. Paul won the contest 4/5 years ago.

Watch Choi Sung-bong's performance. You're going to be needing tissues - don't say I didn't warn you.



Choi's performance of Nella Fantasia was on June 6, 2011, and he successfully advanced to the next level of competition of the show, Korea's Got Talent.

Related posts:
Winner of Korea's Got Talent 2011
Winner of China's Got Talent 2011

7 comments:

  1. Amazing!! What an inspiring true story!! How long ago was this? Did he win the competition or is it still ongoing? Would like to know the outcome : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wifey showed me the video.

    Humble boy + Great voice = Popularity.

    But I read of some controvesy regarding the boy being in some art school when he claimed he studied less.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bananaz, touching, wasn't it? I choked up each time I watched the video.

    Foong, I believe it's the current season and still ongoing.

    Shingo, I think he did mention that he has undergone some education and voice lessons whenever he could. He does have a great voice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was great. My language is English, but even without translation I could understand. I wish him well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Michael. Having subtitles in a language we can understand is a big help, isn't it? Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very glad to visit your informational Post. I appreciate good writing. This is the best way to announce your Views to the world. Custom Dispenser Boxes

    ReplyDelete