Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Mobile Phones

Gone are the days where phone-calls were made solely from a fixed line, either at home, in the office or from a pay-phone. These days it seems like almost everyone carries a handphone. Most of us would not dream of leaving home without it. A phone is more a necessity these days. They are now a tool of the trade as deals are transacted via the phone. Parents need to know whereabouts of their children and children need to contact parents. Contact is possible and quick with just a few button-pushes.

With phone technology constantly being improved upon and each model gets better than the last, do you have a phone that's up to speed to serve you well? Motorola has the solution for you.

Visit the website for a wide range of Motorola mobile phones and look over the great deals, the free gifts and attractive mobile tariffs available. You can also purchase packages here.

4 comments:

  1. I got a Motorola L6... piece of crap, but aesthetically, it's wonderful and flat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mobile phones have certainly done a very good job of robbing me of what little private time I have left.

    I know, I know...I can just shut the thing off, but then I have to put up with getting yelled at by people that have tried to call me.

    "Why did I keep getting your answering machine?"
    "I shut the &%#$ thing off. I wanted some peace and quiet."
    "WHYYYYYYY....???!? I wanted to talk to you!!!!!"

    Welcome to the 21st century. Not even a closed door can give you peace of mind, because it's simply not allowed!

    (Why am I so bitter these days?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's near full moon, moody. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. LB, piece of crap, jeeeezzzzzzzz..

    MM, I absolutely agree with you. People these days are more impatient and more demanding. Me, included (sometimes).

    YD, the last fullmoon was on Dec 5. We can start rehearsing for the next one, Jan 3. ;)

    ReplyDelete