Friday, March 9, 2007

A Wife's Diary

WIFE's DIARY


Sunday night.

I thought he was acting weird.
We had made plans to meet at a cafe to have coffee.
I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed but he kept quiet and absent.

I asked him what was wrong.

He said: "Nothing."

I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry. On the way home I told him that I loved him.

He simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior;
I don't know why he didn't say: "I love u, too."

When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched TV; he seemed distant and absent.

Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed.
I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep.

I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.

My life is a disaster.






HUSBAND's DIARY

Today, Manchester United lost the match. DAMN IT..!!

2 comments:

  1. Darn.. the live telecast got cancelled. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Bernard. I sometimes wonder if the world would have a lot less problems if there is only one gender. Probably won't work either. Scrap that thought!

    ReplyDelete