Friday, March 23, 2007

Do some fun quizzes

Let's do some fun stuff. Short fun quizzes..
Have a great weekend, y'all.

How do people see me..


Slow and Steady



Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy.



They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder.



It'd really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment.



They expect you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then usually decide against it.



How skeptical am I?


You Are Fairly Skeptical



You're not the type of person who will fall for anything...

But you do keep your mind open to all sorts of possibilities.

You figure that anything could be true. After all, the world is a strange place.

However, you're going to need some convincing before you can believe in aliens or reincarnation!



How thankful am I?


You Are 94% Thankful



You're an incredibly thankful person, and everyone around you feels very appreciated.

You inspire people to be more optimistic, forgiving, and grateful.



See..Told you I'm a good person.

11 comments:

  1. I'm 75% thankful. Does that make you a better person than I? Or maybe we're both unrealistic? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow and Steady it says, and I'd have to agree with that.

    I'm also very skeptical. I'm even skeptical about the skeptical test!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you, I'm Slow and Steady and Fairly Skeptical, but I'm only 83% thankful. As usual, Happy, you and I are turning out to be very much alike, but you're apparently a bit happier with your life than I am with mine.

    Hmm...do you think we knew each other in a past life? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...is it a trick for these three fun quizzes, Happy? Why MM,you and I got the same results for the 1st and 2nd one?

    I am 60% thankful, I am certainly a thankful person, and I tend to remember what's going well in my life. I truly am a lucky person - be sure to appreciate how good I have it! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, thanks for your well wishes. i am really touched.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pandabonium, no, I'm not better.
    Perhaps, I just don't know any better? Unrealistic?

    PandaB, lol, skeptical about the skeptical test. Good one! It's okay, all for some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What on earth am I here for?, thank you. Will consider your proposal. Thanks for the tip and thank you for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. See, people, Agloco is being mentioned by What on earth am I here for?. Have you signed up yet? This is the referral number to use, BBBN8444.

    ReplyDelete
  9. MM, we are, aren't we? Very much alike, I mean.

    Hmm...do you think we knew each other in a past life?

    I would say most definitely. Let me give you an idea. It is believed in Buddhism that to be able to share the same table at a wedding dinner, for instance, the people at that table (if they are total strangers sitting down at that table for the first time) would have crossed paths for forty lifetimes. Now, wouldn't you say we would have known each other? We needn't be in human form. We could have crossed each other's path in other forms. Food for thought, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. PP, we are all very much in tune, aren't we? You, me, MM, PandaB and others I'm sure. Hope you enjoyed the quizzes.

    MM said it well when he said about being happy with our life. I think that's important. Rant less, live more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Zewt, thanks for dropping by. Hope all's as well as can be.

    ReplyDelete