Friday, April 20, 2007

A Musician's Dream

Once in a while you find a site that gets you really excited, one whose topic is close to your heart, a real gem. I just found one. Even though I don't play any musical instrument, just going through the music notations on this site is exciting and you can find more than 100,000 guitar, bass, and drum tablatures. A colleague who plays bass guitar in his band would go wild with their selection of tTabs: bass tabs available here! Wouldn't this be any musician's dream?

Finding the tabs you are looking for is easy through their alphabetical system. If you are a musician yourself, you can even make changes to the tablatures. You are also welcome to add new tabs to the list. I have bookmarked this site.

4 comments:

  1. It used to take me long time to learn those bass tabs, and owning no bass guitar had made me officially quit now!

    (plus my fingers are too short to run those scales)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sulee, thank you for visiting. I tried playing the guitar in my schooldays. The fun part was learning it from boys. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i started bass guitar with - a good fren who taught me guitar one day came to me when i was 17

    "hey our band need a basist, can u be it?"

    i was like "sure"

    there i go...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun while it lasted, no doubt?

    ReplyDelete