Saturday, August 18, 2007

Box Cutters

Just like the phrase, there's a time and place for everything, I think it also rings true for the right tool for the right job. Recently, a girlfriend had to move house and I helped her unpack. Her personal effects were packed in quite a number of carton boxes and all securely taped with strong masking tape. Luckily she bought a few box cutters which made cutting open the boxes a cinch. A pair of scissors would not have been so efficient, I think. I'll have to invest in some myself.

2 comments:

  1. Supposedly, hijackers on 9/11 also found box cutters to be efficient tools. I don't buy it.

    I do find box cutters useful, but such sharp objects make me nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pandabonium you are right. These sharp objects need to be handled with care. Thanks for the heads-up.

    ReplyDelete