Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Win a BMW

It's exciting to be at an auction. You see the auction price going up and up and before you know it, the item is sold. In a regular auction, the highest bidder wins the auction. I just found out there is another type of auction where the lowest unique bidder actually wins the auction. Interesting, isn't it? There are many great prizes to be won on bid4prizes. There is a BMW 3 series, a 42" Plasma television, notebooks, games, iPhone, Nintendo Wii, cash prizes and many more.

The lowest unique bid for any prize starts at one penny, but if more than one person bids a penny, then that penny is no longer the lowest unique bid, and 2 cents is. If more than one person bids 2 cents then 3 cents is the next lowest unique bid. And so on and so on. Bidding can be done online as well as on your cellphone.

Excuse me while I go bid for that Beemer. And if I do win it, you'll be sure to read about it here.

2 comments:

  1. Did I win? No? Dang, ok, here for hugs then! Gimme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, neither. Dang! I need hugs too. Gimme!!! LOL

    It's nice to read about people winning though. :)

    ReplyDelete