Monday, May 28, 2007

Black panties

I hope your Monday has not been black or won't be. If it is or has been, let me cheer you up a little with a joke on black.

Karen lost her husband almost four years ago and still hasn't gotten out of her mourning stage. Her daughter is constantly calling her and urging her to get back into the world. Finally, Karen says she'd go out, but didn't know anyone.

Her daughter immediately replies: "Mom! I have someone for you to meet." Well, it was an immediate hit. They took to one another and after dating for six weeks, he asks her to join him for a weekend in the Catskills. Their first night there, she undresses as he does. There she stood nude except for a pair of black lacy panties; he in his birthday suit. Looking at her he asks: "Why the black panties?"

She replies: "My breasts you can fondle, my body is yours to explore, but down there. . . . I am still in mourning."

He knows he's not getting lucky that night. The following night the same scenario. She's standing there with the black panties on, and he is in his birthday suit, except that he is wearing a black condom.

She looks at him and asks: "What's with the black condom?"

He replies: "I want to offer my deepest condolences"



There. Hope you are feeling better.

6 comments:

  1. Now that's a black joke I wouldn't mind sharing with anyone!

    Good Monday happy surfer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This joke reminds me of panties with "no entry" sign...

    Guys, you know how to handle blank panties now. How about "no entry" ones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really falling over joke this wan.. I am so easily pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are tagged! See my blog for details.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about black comedy with a twist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agus, lol... for above 18 though. ;)

    KS, eh?

    LB, good man!

    lilmrst, thank you for thinking of me enough to send work my way, but, I'll have to decline. Pssttt... I don't do tags.

    MM, black is always beautiful and so flexible. lol!

    ReplyDelete