Friday, May 25, 2007

Vinyl Stickers for Treasure Hunt organizers


A couple of friends who are event organizers recently asked me if I knew of anyone in the sticker business. They are looking to print stickers for a treasure hunt that they are organizing and are looking for an alternative source. At the time they were asking, I had no lead but now I do after I came across this site that makes vinyl stickers

Customized Stickers is a premier custom sticker and label maker who can design personalized adhesive labels in any color, shape or size. Their stickers are weather-proof, strong and long lasting, UV resistant with photographic quality of crisp, vivid colors. The quality adhesives they use ensure no bubbling, fading, peeling or cracking. Best of all, artwork and typesetting is absolutely FREE. You can be sure of their quality as they only sell custom stickers - full concentration on stickers alone. With the volume they are handling, and their buying in bulk, they are able to pass on the savings to their customers.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, interesting.

    Will go take a look. My family business is in similar industry, too.

    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete