Thursday, May 3, 2007

A true story of the dead

Once in awhile we hear of strange tales. Have you heard this one? This is a true story of the dead. Source unknown though.

This is a true story of a young college girl who passed away last month in Shah Alam. Her name is Priya. She was hit by a lorry while going home. I don't wanna mention the name of the college.

She has a boyfriend named Shankar. He stays in Johor. Both of them are true lovers. They are always on the phone to each other. You can never see her without her handphone, which Shankar bought for her. She spends 3/4 of the day talking with Shankar. Priya's family knows about their relationship. Shankar is very close with Priya's family. (Can you imagine their love)

Before she passed away she always told her friends, as well as her parents, "If I pass away please cremate me with my handphone".....

After her death, people couldn't carry her coffin. I was there. A lot of them tried to do so but still could not carry it. Everybody, including me, had tried to carry her coffin, the result was still the same - it could not be carried.

Eventually, they called their neighbour, a "bomoh" (witch-doctor) from Thailand (Pak Darin), who is a friend of Priya's father. He sat down near the coffin and started speaking to himself slowly. After a few minutes, he said, "This girl misses something here". Then her friends told Pak Darin about her wish to be cremated with her phone.

He then opened the coffin and placed her phone and SIM card inside the casket. After that, they tried to carry the coffin. It could now be moved and they carried it into the hearse easily. All of us were shocked. (Can you feel the fear. I'm shaking at this moment)

Priya's parents didn't inform Shankar that Priya had passed away. After two weeks, Shankar called Priya's mom.

Shankar :...."Atte, I'm coming home today, please cook something nice for me. Don't tell Priya that I'm coming home today. I wanna suprise her."

Priya's mother replied.."You come home first, I want to tell something very important to you."

After he came to Shah Alam, they told him the truth about Priya. Shankar thinks that they were playing the fool. He was laughing and said, "Don't try to fool me. Please tell Priya to come out. I have a gift for her. Please stop this nonsense".

Then they showed him the original death certificate to him. They gave him this as a proof to make him believe. (Shankar started to sweat)

He said.. "It's not true, we spoke yesterday. She still calls me." Shankar was shaking with fear by now.. suddenly, Shankar's phone rang.

"Ai-ya-ya!! see, this is from Priya, see this...it's her hand phone number." He showed the phone to Priya's family. All of them told him to answer. He talked using the loudspeaker mode.....all of them could hear the conversation.
Loud and clear...no cross lines, no humming. It is the actual voice of Priya's. There was no way others could use her Sim card since it was nailed inside the coffin.

They were so shocked and asked for Pak Darin's help again. Pak Darin brought his master (Tok Chen) to solve this matter. He and Pak Darin worked for 5 hours...then they discovered one thing !!!













DiGi. Best coverage ever including those in hell and heaven, ONE FLAT RATE~!!!!!!!


Gotcha! lolololololol............

4 comments:

  1. You...should...be...shot...

    (Or at least tickled feverishly for an hour.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MM, I know... I got fooled too.

    Tickled feverishly and for an hour? Gosh! To me, that's a more painful death. haha...

    Zewt, lol, you are not the only only.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very tempted to do that in my blog too... but nvm...

    ReplyDelete