Sunday, May 20, 2007

Recipes for my friends


These days, I've been watching a lot of cooking programs on TV. They are all very interesting, shows like Cooking with Floyd, Anthony Bourdain, Jamie Oliver's and some local shows such as Hochiak where the hosts take viewers to the various specialty food outlets, sometimes to the kitchen to see how the food is prepared.

I love food. Who doesn't? And I love cookbooks. They make great gifts for friends who love cooking. When I come across recipes from magazines and newspapers that I know my friends would like, I'd cut them out for their collection.

These days, one can get lots of recipes online. The Internet has become a limitless resource for recipes. Recently I found a lifestyle site which is a great resouce for family life people and what I like about it is their large recipe section, just the site for food and cooking fanatics.

If you love cooking, you simply have to check out this site. They've got a Top Ten list of recipes for some of your favourite categories, recipes from A-Z, Vegetarian recipes, Cuisine, recipes for occasions and more. Want to see how the chefs do it? You can. They have more than 1000 free video recipes. With close to 9000 recipes from famous chefs like Floyd and Bourdain on their search list, you will never run out of ideas. I simply have to tell my friends about this awesome site.

No comments:

Post a Comment