Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Demi Moore on Twitpic

Some celebrities don't seem to age at all. Take Demi Moore, for instance. For the past week, even today, my site has been hit by searches on "Demi Moore twitpic". As you may know, twitpics are pictures or images posted on Twitter and I must say Demi (and husband Ashton) do post some great and fun pictures.

Back to aging, wrinkles can mean experience and wisdom, in my opinion. Somehow, guys do not lose sleep over them, or do they too? I wonder if there is really any natural wrinkle treatment in the market.

Image source: Twitpic

4 comments:

  1. Well, Demi better stay young looking to match her hubby! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought love is supposed to transcend age and looks. No?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot!!!!
    So Gooood Page..….
    NIce post
    tr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if there is really any natural wrinkle treatment in the market.

    ReplyDelete