Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Barack Obama, United States' new President

If what I read on Twitter was any indication, Barack Obama would win the US Presidential election hands-down. Everyone I followed on Twitter who told who he voted for, voted for Barack Obama.

"The American people have spoken," said John McCain in his concession speech to his supporters, while Senator Barack Obama said, "there should be no doubt that 'all things are possible."

Now meet United States President-elect, Barack Obama. He inspires historic victory. Obama is to be the first African-American president.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!

Change has come to America.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:55 PM

    I congratulate America's choice...a wise one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:54 PM

    I look forward to the day when Malaysians can say "Change has come to Malaysia". You think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:34 PM

    I guess that's what most Msians have in mind after seeing his victory :)

    ReplyDelete