Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Brand's Essence of Chicken now in Tablet form

Most if not all of us are familiar with Brand's essence of chicken. This chicken essence concoction has been around for as long as I can remember. I know the elders in the Chinese community swear by it for that extra boost to energy levels.

Did you know that this elixir of health now comes in tablet form? No kidding! You can now get an instant energy boost by just popping chicken essense tablets like weight-watchers popping weight loss pills for quick results. Now isn't that time-saving?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! It is not in tablets. But I prefer it to be in the liquid form. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:57 AM

    Oh wow..in tablet form. I prefer the tablet ones coz I don't quite like the taste and smell of the liquid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Mei Teng because tablets are easier to take though some prefer the taste of the essence, like you, Tekkaus.

    However, the best essence is still the one we make at home - double-boiled.

    ReplyDelete