Saturday, November 10, 2007

Create Your Online Store

A friend recently set up shop selling electronics gadgets. I wish I knew about Ashop's ecommerce software earlier because he asked me about it. As I was of no help, he checked out several himself and finally decided on one. I wonder how he's doing. Maybe I'll just clue him in on Ashop's ecommerce software anyway.

Ashop's ecommerce software offers a complete solution for merchants to sell online. It's easy to install, affordable and you can customise your own design without any restrictions. Their shopping cart software is an award-winning software and is 100% Search Engine Optimised which means your site will be ranked highly in search engines.

Asop offers a demo so you can take a test drive or you could sign up for a 10-day free trial. It's not just an ecommerce software, it's full service with technical support and customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment