Friday, June 3, 2005

The Ice Hotel in Sweden

TGIF! I don't know about you but I always look forward to the
weekend. Never mind the cleaning chores, never mind the various
other household chores, it is so nice to be able to sneak in
some me-time. Strange how during the weekends my eyes would
simply refuse to stay open in the afternoons. Luckily, that's
not the case at work during the weekdays. I love the TV so
weekends would be late nights just catching up on shows or
documentaries. Talk about documentaries, I recently saw one on
icebergs. Did you know that 85% of an iceberg is out of view
under the water? No wonder they say 'tip of the iceberg' when
referring to a small part of something largely hidden.

I have somewhere filed an image of a beautiful iceberg but unable
to locate it just when I need it so as a substitute - still on
something icy - why not visit the Ice Hotel in Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment