Monday, May 12, 2008

Manchester United - EPL Champions Again!!

Good news must be documented so I have to bore you once again with a spot of soccer news. I hope you didn't think the last post on Manchester United beating Barcelona to make it to the Champions League finals was the last you heard of Manchester United, didn't you?


Yesterday, Manchester United became the English Premier League Champions for the 2007/2008 season beating Chelsea by a mere two points! Until yesterday's game with Wigan, the EPL championship was a close fight between MU and Chelsea, both having equal number of points but MU winning on goal-difference.

I don't remember what time the game started but over here, it went past midnight but it's okay when I got to see my favourite soccer team in the whole wide world crowned English Premier League Champions, in fact, retaining their title. It was all worth it.

Pictue source: manutd.com

5 comments:

  1. Yah Yah Yah!
    We Will Always Walk Alone..
    in the shadow of Giants!

    (Carrick is a twat)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Man U has more fans in this region than any other English teams...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LB, Carrick is not likely to be sold. Don't count on it.

    KS, not only in this region but the world. I think. Welcome to the club? Or are you a Chelsea fan? Are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. heya looking fwd to you blogging on the thomas cup too haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi QC, Thomas Cup? I love it when Malaysian shuttlers win but I seldom watch the games mainly because I don't like the stress of watching it. But I like to watch bowling though. Why? Because I bowl - but only with my own ball not a house-ball.

    ReplyDelete