Saturday, August 2, 2014

No haze in Kuala Lumpur today

It's a beautiful day outside here in Kuala Lumpur! Here's proof in the image - blue skies and white clouds frolicking above. You can even catch the glint of one of the twin towers. See it? No? Sorry, bad photo here.

Haze? What haze? :D


I could think of a million things (a little exaggeration here perhaps) to do on a day as glorious as today, e.g.,

I've yet to say hi to the two pandas in the National Zoo; FRIM, the Forest Reserve is still on my to-visit list so are the nurseries in Sungai Buloh.

I'd also like to make another trip to the KL Bird Park. Have you been there? But you must! Incidentally, I've yet to post pictures of my visit. Will do, one day.

I'd like to experience going on the Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour and see KL sights like a tourist.

I'd like to drop by at Central Market to pick up some postcards of KL heritage sites and more, and along the way stop by at Chinatown to check out some bead/beading shops. I read the other day of a bookshop in the vicinity with books you'd not get in a regular bookstore - and that is really worth a visit.

I've always wanted to check out that Reggae Hotel that caused some stir a while back which I have written about.

The list goes on.. But today is not the day, alas..

If you are in Kuala Lumpur, I hope you will have a wonderful day ahead! An umbrella won't hurt.. hey, don't scorn at the idea, it might save you some suntan lotion or even your life!? I don't know, your choice, of course, but if it rains it'll come in handy. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I'm babbling, I know. It must be the sun.

Btw, this is the 7th lunar month, so whatever you do out there, please do be careful.


** I'm kinda in a rush but will find some time later to link some articles. Do check back.

1 comment:

  1. It is bright and sunny over here in Ipoh... not so hazy, thank goodness...

    ReplyDelete