Saturday, October 24, 2009

KL Tower BASE Jumping

In my post dated Oct 17, I talked about the BASE Jumping event in Penang. If you are in Kuala Lumpur and are interested in witnessing this activity, now is your chance.

The Annual KL Tower International Jump will be held tomorrow, Oct 25. The jump will be from the top of KL Tower located at 2, Jalan Punchak, off Jalan P.Ramlee. For more details, you can call 03-2020 5444.

This is no fat burner activity but at least it will give you an adrenaline rush with your feet still firmly planted on the ground.

3 comments:

  1. But it sounds a little er...dangerous aye. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:08 PM

    Watching the jump would be great...but err..I guess with the large crowds, would be difficult to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tekkaus, they are experts and have been doing this for years now. I think bungee-jumping is more dangerous, if you ask me.

    Mei Teng, I haven't been there but I presume there'd be enough space for all.

    ReplyDelete