Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kudos to You if You Are in Sales

I've always marvelled at people who are in the sales line and doing a great job at it. I have a girlfriend who is selling life insurance. She has been at it for years now but is only doing it part-time though she is doing very well meeting her quota annually and going on a twice yearly vacation overseas too, I might add.

I suppose if she were to have access to life insurance leads, she would be doing much better.

Are you in the sales line too? What do you sell?

3 comments:

  1. Everyone does sales or marketing in some way.

    I don't do sales directly, but I have some experiences in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some experience too. :D Yeah! Sales is not easy at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shingo, right you are but not for a living or is it? hmm.. invisible line here.

    Tekkaus, I agree.

    ReplyDelete