Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Frolics - What Type of Art Are You?

Do you love art? It would be hard not to because every single one of us is actually an artform - the way we are formed, from head to toe, the way we walk, the way we think, speak, laugh, cry, the way we dance (or not), the way we behave, the things we navigate towards, the way we love...

I love art and I love the things I see around me and the people I cross paths with. I know it's Friday but life IS a blast! Life itself is art! I luvvvvvvvvvv.........

Well, for whatever I believe in, what type of art am I?




I Am Ceramics



You are open to the world and it's possibilities. You are able to start something without knowing how it will end.

You trust your intuition above everything else. Going with your gut often works out.



You believe that every day objects can and should be art.

The best art allows ordinary life to be more stylish and beautiful.


3 comments:

  1. I am a painting! Ha :D

    You Are a Painting
    You are a passionate person. You see the emotional undertones that others miss.
    Compared to other people, you are sentimental. You allow yourself to feel everything.

    Believe that art should capture the beauty and mood of a moment.
    The best art speaks to your heart. It makes you smile, dream, or even cry.

    Gosh! Didn't know I am so artistry! :p Anyway have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Drawing...

    You appreciate things that are simple and elegant.
    You believe that complexity is mostly used to mask flaws.

    You believe that art is about leaving more to the imagination.
    The best art isn't overly showy or flashy. It is subtly beautiful.

    WV - "calizesh" - the other end of the rail line to Marrakech?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such awesome assessments. I love..

    PandaB, LOL on the WV. I would love to visit Marrakech, probably because I've read and seen so much of it on tv. A colleague and his wife are planning a trip for next year. Envy, envy!

    ReplyDelete