Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Frolics - What Color of the Rainbow Are You?

Quiz for this week is about the rainbow. Find out what color of the rainbow are you.




You Are Orange



You are a creative, interesting person who's always looking to spice things up. You are a little wild!

You love new endeavors and adventures. You are fearless, and you love the thrill of doing something completely foreign to you.



You are spontaneous, and you sometimes end up doing the strangest things. If you have a gut feeling, you just go with it.

You may be a bit eccentric, but your enthusiasm is catching. People want to live as freely as you do.


Other Fun Quizzes

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:17 PM

    I feel happy whenever I see rainbows. I saw one couple of weeks ago while driving home.

    You know something? Quite a number of people have commented that it's rare seeing a full arch of the rainbow like the one I shot in the Aussie countryside. Come to think of it, that's true. I have not seen a full arched one here...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a multi-colored rainbow.
    And I am still out looking for my pot of gold.

    Haha, me lazy to take quiz, so anyhow write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am yellow! Haha :D Like the Digi man. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mei Teng, I have seen full arched rainbows but not of late come to think of it.

    Shingo, keep looking. You'll find it one day. ;)

    Tekkaus, yellow? What does it say about you? All good, of course, eh!

    ReplyDelete