Monday, March 19, 2007

Chasing away the Monday Blues

Here's another one of those atrocious stuff, perfect for a Monday.

Apparently, in an interview, this chap was asked to construct a sentence using 1 to 10. Not only did he manage to do it, he even did it backwards. Gotta give him an "A" for ingenuity, albeit not quite accurate in context, but then again, I don't think anyone would write like that. Do you?

Here goes...

1 day I go 2 climb up a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so I panic and 4 down. The man rush out and wanted to 5 with me. I run so fast until I fall 6 and throw up. So I go into 7 eleven and grab some 8 to throw at him. Then I took a 9 and try to stab him. 10 God he run away. So, I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7 eleven. Next day, I call my boss and say I am 6 . He said 5, tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work. He also asks me to climb a 3 and jump down. I don't understand, I so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1.>

Warmed up some? Good! Try this then. Find the term to replace the image.

The








decided to go for a walk

All on a summer's day.


His









he brought, no one should talk



But only his








may.






The








was yelled at. "Don't stalk!""




"Go get yourself a beer or a










I say!"


Answers tomorrow unless someone comes up with them sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment