Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Frolics - What Color Traffic Light Are You

How time flies. It is Friday again - my favorite day of the week. But of course. Time to wind down and take it real easy which sure reflects how I take life... slow paced generally.

Here's a quiz to see how you take life using the traffic light as the theme. Since there are only three colors, it would mean that basically, there are three types of personalities, I think. Mine is red. What's yours?




You Are a Red Light



You take life at a slow pace. Life is long, so what's the rush?

You are very selective. You don't make a decision until you're sure it's the right one.



You have amassed some wisdom in your life, and you put it to good use. You don't act rashly.

You are fair and impartial. People can count on you to do the right thing, even if you take some time to figure out what that is.


Other Interesting Quizzes


Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I'm also red light. Slow paced huh? Lol I guess... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Yellow Light:

    You take life at a sustainable past. Fast enough to do a lot, but not fast enough to leave everyone behind.
    You are open to whatever may come your way in life. You're very receptive.

    You are quite thoughtful and knowledgeable. You have the perfect mix of reflection and experience.
    You think before you act. You like to know some of the facts before you make a decision.


    Does that mean that other people go faster when they see me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. JL, yah! I have company. LOL!

    MM, Does that mean that other people go faster when they see me?

    Yeah, they have to play catch-up lest they be left behind little knowing that you are kind enough not to leave them behind.

    ReplyDelete