Friday, December 27, 2013

Friday Frolics - The Present Wrapping Oracle

Trust you are having a rocking holiday season filled with lots of love and joy, wishes coming true, good food, great company, lots of everything else good that comes with a wonderful holiday. Presents too, of course.

And speaking of presents, let's take a quiz on present wrapping and see what it says about us. Psst, it does tell on you.

Happy Friday everyone! We are enjoying great weather here in Kuala Lumpur. Hope you are having the same wherever you are.



You Are Confident

You go all out when you give gifts. You want to give a present that will wow, even if it's a little over the top.


You are spontaneous and impulsive. You tend to do things quickly, and you're quite impatient.


You are very organized and together. No one would ever accuse you of being a slob.


Your style of dress is classic and chic. The clothes you wear will never go out of style.


Last Week's Quiz: What Kind of Christmas Card Are You?

2 comments:

  1. i am STYLISH.. hey, quite true this time.. :)

    I am a sneaky gift giver. I'm good at throwing people off the trail of what I'm really giving them. I am spontaneous and impulsive. I tend to do things quickly, and I'm quite impatient. I am very organized and together. No one would ever accuse me of being a slob. I don't think outward appearances matter much. As long as I am clean and neat, I'm good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylish.. and a sneaky gift giver? A little mystery adds to the excitement, I say.

    ReplyDelete