Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Wan family

Lee Sum Wan: Hello can I speak to Annie Wan?
Mr Sori: Yes u could speak to me.

Lee Sum Wan: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!
Mr Sori: You are talking to someone! Who is this?

Lee Sum Wan: I'm Sum Wan. And I need to talk to Annie Wan!
Its urgent.

Mr Sori: I know u are someone and u want to talk to anyone!
But what's this urgent matter about?

Lee Sum Wan: Well just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother was
involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is being
sent to the hospital. Right now Avery Wan is going to the hospital.

Mr Sori: Look if no one was injured and no one was sent
to the hospital from the accident that isn't an urgent matter! You may
find this hilarious but I don't have time for this!!!

Lee Sum Wan: You are rude. Who are you?
Mr Sori: I'm Sori.

Lee Sum Wan: You should be sorry. Now give me your name!
Mr Sori: I'm Sori!!

Lee Sum Wan: I don't like your tone of voice Mr and
I don't care, give me your name!

Mr Sori: Look lady, I told you already I'm Sori! I'm Sori!!
I'm SORI!!! you didn't even give me your name!

Lee Sum Wan: I told u before I'm Sum Wan! Sum Wan!!!
You better be careful my father is Sum Buddy. And my uncle holds
a very big position in the company. He is Noe Buddy.

Mr Sori: Oh I'm so scared (sarcastically). Look I don't care
about your uncle he's a nobody. Everybody thinks he is top dog and
holding an important position in the company.

Lee Sum Wan: No, Avery Buddy just married my aunt. And
Avery Buddy doesn't work there.

Mr Sori: Like I said I don't care which one of your aunt screws
everybody and I also know that not everybody works here! Jeez!!!

Lee Sum Wan: Wheech Wan is my sis!
Mr Sori: I don't know which one is your sis! Why in
gods name u think I do!? Look I got work to do and if I'm feeling
mischievous I'll broadcast it on the P.A system saying. "Attention,
someone called and said that anyone's brother just got involved in
an accident. But not to worry no one got injured and no one was
sent to the hospital. But everyone is going to the hospital anyways.
The father maybe a somebody but if you're their uncle, you're a
nobody." How about that!?

Lee Sum Wan: Toot....Toot....Toot.................

15 comments:

  1. To Sum Wan: How would you like to name your children? Hehe...I'm sorry that you name sounds like that, Mr. Sori! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:28 PM

    MoodyMinstrel: "Hello, hello, are you Happy?"

    HappySuffer:"No,I am not Happy, I am Moody"

    MoodyMinstrel: "OH...You are Moody, then who am I???"

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe... Engrish week huh?

    Avery Wan loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...You people are so very creative! Love your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm...Abbot and Costello in Malaysia?

    "Who's on second?"

    "No, Who's on first."

    "I don't know!"

    "He's on third base."

    Does Annie Wan know that joke?

    No, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Costello: Look, you gotta pitcher on this team? Abbott: Now wouldn't this be a fine team without a pitcher. Costello: The pitcher's name. Abbott: Tomorrow. Costello: You don't wanna tell me today?"


    Another joke with names...

    Conversation...
    between Condeliza Rice and George Bush featuring: Hu Jintao, President of China, UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan and the late PLO Chief Yasser Arafat.

    George: Condi! Nice to see you. What's happening?

    Condi: Sir, I have the report here about the new leader of China.

    George: Great. Lay it on me.

    Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.

    George: That's what I want to know.

    Condi: That's what I'm telling you.

    George: That's what I'm asking you. Who is the new leader of China?

    Condi: Yes.

    George: I mean the fellow's name.

    Condi: Hu.

    George: The guy in China.

    Condi: Hu.

    George: The new leader of China.

    Condi: Hu.

    George: The Chinese guy!

    Condi: Hu is leading China.

    George: Now whaddya' asking me for?

    Condi: I'm telling you Hu is leading China.

    George: Well, I'm asking you. Who is leading China?

    Condi: That's the man's name.

    George: That's who's name?

    Condi: Yes.

    George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China?

    Condi: Yes, sir.

    George: Yasser? Yasser Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle East.

    Condi: That's correct.

    George: Then who is in China?

    Condi: Yes, sir.

    George: Yasser is in China?

    Condi: No, sir.

    George: Then who is?

    Condi: Yes, sir.

    George: Yasser?

    Condi: No, sir.

    George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China. Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone.

    Condi: Kofi?

    George: No, thanks.

    Condi: You want Kofi?

    George: No.

    Condi: You don't want Kofi?

    George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And then get me the U.N.

    Condi: Yes, sir.

    George: Not Yasser! The guy at the U.N.

    Condi: Kofi?

    George: Milk! Will you please make the call?

    Condi: And call who?

    George: Who is the guy at the U.N?

    Condi: Hu is the guy in China.

    George: Will you stay out of China?!

    Condi: Yes, sir.

    George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N.

    Condi: Kofi.

    George: All right! With cream and two sugars. Now get on the phone.

    Condi (picks up the phone): Rice here.

    George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too. Maybe we should send some to the guy in China. And the Middle East. Can you get Chinese food in the Middle East?

    ReplyDelete
  7. MM, I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the Abbott and Costello joke though I've heard it being mentioned.

    But YD, yours is a classic - side-splittingly hilarious. Aiyo..... wicked, very wicked. I love it. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear happy

    the transcript of Who's on First? by Abbott and Costello.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, u people are weird!! and FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee hee hee! Funny funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear YD, thank you for sharing. Now I get it! haha..

    Robin, Bonnie, funny alright. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think YD has just inadvertently explained why U.S. foreign policy is so screwed up right now. Our beloved President just doesn't know who is where.

    Cond.: He's in China.

    MM: NOW CUT THAT OUT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. MM, really difficult to blame your beloved President as the words and the names do sound alike and in the right context too. Poor thing, he gets the brunt of it. haha.......

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's so funny YD. Back when Reagan was Pres, there was a similar skit with names of the times. I remember one was Yassir Arafat, and when the aide said Yassir, Reagan thought he meant Yes sir.

    Just remember, Happysurfer, two Wongs don't make a Wright.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Of course, YD's joke had Yasser in it already, so what name was I thinking of?
    Jeeze! They say memory is the second thing to go. I forget the first.

    ReplyDelete