Monday, June 25, 2007

How's your day been today?

Arghhhh!! It's Monday again. I took some shots of the sky at various times and when I put them together, I noticed that they remind me of life itself. See if you agree.

Some days, life is just fluffy and light like this. Blue skies and all things nice, not a thing out of place.

Sometimes, it's wrought with overwhelming issues with no light shining through.


Or worse, life can be like a big bad cloud looming overhead bearing down on you.


And sometimes, life's a little blur. You only get the gist of it but you get by.


And at times, the heat is so great, even the sun has to give way. By the way, that's the sun being gobbled up by the clouds in an evening orange sky.


But even bad things will pass so you get the sun shining through again


And luckily life is mostly colourful and bright with pleasant surprises along the way.


A bed of roses life is not, it is what you make of it that makes or breaks your day.

Tell me, how's your day been today?

6 comments:

  1. That's what makes life interesting! Right?

    HUGS for a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was my day? The sky was an awful shade of dark gray and was ugly and threatening, but it actually turned out to be quite comfortable, even pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful blue sky outside, and here I am in my cubicle, sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice views you have from home. bangsar is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...the sky that I see on today just as the third picture that you showed. Though it is, but it won't affect my happy mood to work. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. LB, right!

    MM, that's nice.

    Bonnie, I know the feeling. It's beautiful outside today and it's Friday. How nice.

    Agus, don't you just love Bangsar! The place is so vibrant, innit? Talk about Bangsar, if you like durians, there's this stall by the roadside just facing TMC that sells really yummy durians.

    PP, yes, don't let the weather get you down. ;)

    ReplyDelete