Friday, June 1, 2007

Are You a Good Kisser?

When I feel like laughing at myself or do some frivolous, no-brainer activity, I turn to quizzes. If you have been a long-time reader of my blog, you would have noticed that I'm quite a private person. Alright, maybe 'quite' is an understatement. Anyway, look what reading I found. Amazing!

You Don't Have a Big Mouth

In fact, you like to keep your life very private.
You figure that your personal life is no one's business.
And if people try to pry, they'll end up unsuccessful.
You're a big mystery to people - and that's fine by you!


But hey! I'm a good kisser! lol

Your Kissing Technique Is: Perfect

Your kissing technique is amazing - and you know it.
You have the confidence to make the first move.
And you always seem to know what kissing style is going to work best.
Sometimes you're passionate, sometimes you're a tease. And you're always amazing!


And I can be fun and go with the flow too...

Your Element Is Water

A bit of a contradiction, you can seem both lighthearted and serious.
That's because you're good at going with the flow - but you also are deep.

Highly intuitive, you tune in to people's emotions and moods easily.
You are able to tap into deep emotional connections and connect with others.

You prefer a smooth, harmonious life - but you can navigate your way around waves.
You have a knack for getting people to get along and making life a little more peaceful.


Plus, I am peaceful and won't give you hell! See?




You Are 90% Peaceful



You are the epitome of inner peace and total calm.

You are grounded, emotionally mature, and very wise.

While no one's life is perfect, you have a great amount of perspective on the world - and you place in it.



Now, your turn! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I miss kissing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True to form, our favorite Happysurfer!

    As for me:

    My mouth is a little big. (Only a little??!? Shock...)

    My kissing technique is perfect. (Yay!)

    My element is air. In other words, I know problems will blow over eventually, avoid conflict, and try to enjoy simple pleasures in life. (Well, two out of three isn't bad.)

    I'm 58% peaceful. (Whaaaat??!? Only 58%?!?!?? ARRRRRGGGGHHH???!!!!)

    So, do I need help or what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LB, you are funny! lol

    MM, aawwww... you are so sweet!

    My mouth is a little big. (Only a little??!? Shock...)
    - That's alright, you have to fight your cause, of course, with that new garden patch and all.

    My kissing technique is perfect. (Yay!)
    - Perfect! So kiss and make up? hehe...

    I'm 58% peaceful. (Whaaaat??!? Only 58%?!?!?? ARRRRRGGGGHHH???!!!!)

    So, do I need help or what?


    - I think not. You just need more flowers in your garden.

    :D

    ReplyDelete