Sunday, July 15, 2007

A Vacation Home Offers Flexibility

Have you been to Scandinavia? Me, neither. This evening, some friends of mine will be on a plane to Scandinavia for a two-week holiday. It is summer right now so it won't be too cold. They would be able to experience the effect of the midnight sun this time of the year though they will miss the aurora borealis which often occurs from September to October and from March to April. A cruise will also be part of their itinerary.

They are joining an organized tour and some nights will be spent in vacation homes, not unlike an Orlando vacation home which offers some flexibility in their activities.

6 comments:

  1. I've heard Sweden's climate is actually much milder than you'd expect during most of the year...which is why most if not all of their beaches are "clothing optional"...which is why I'm afraid to go there. It would be too painful. Those amazing Swedes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Clothing optional" - that's fine with me so long as I could opt to have mine on. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I went to Stockholm many years ago. It's end of Spring, and the weather was fantastic. Humidity was 0 so one needed moisturizing cream. However, it felt much better than the humid climate in Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:07 AM

    I want to go holiday too
    I want to go
    I want to go

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been to Scadinavia, namely norway, denmark and sweden..

    If you need to know anything specifically, do let me know

    ReplyDelete
  6. KS, low humidity has its pros and cons.

    Z, sounds like you need one badly. lol

    Robin, that is so sweet. Thank you. I sure will.

    ReplyDelete