Monday, July 23, 2007

Get your underwear online, Guys

Guys, do you shop online? Online shopping takes the hassle out of shopping as some guys would gladly outsource this chore (especially shopping for underwear) if they could. I know some of my friends would. I found this Australia's leading online men's underwear store and I think my friends would love it.

This Sydney-based store, Down Under Guys Gear, stocks quality products - underwear, clothing and accessories. They have many designer brands of briefs, boxers, trunks and hipsters, swimwear and sleepwear and many others. They have been in the business for over five years, shipping quality products worldwide, and have built a great reputation for quality products and excellent service offering free delivery for domestic orders for over $50 and international orders over $80.

For mens underwear look no further. Dugg is surely the one. If you join as a member, you'd get a 5% discount on your second order. With the wide variety of brands available, you'd be spoilt for choice.

2 comments:

  1. *WHEW*

    For a minute there I thought you were asking me to scan and post a picture of my underwear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MM, I thought that's what I meant. You didn't get the drift?

    Aww, shucks!

    ReplyDelete