Scanning through my site analytics, noticed some rather interesting hits lately, such as these:
- playboy calendar
- looking for sex kl
- sperm count hospitals in kuala lumpur -- must have hit that sperm bank joke
- playboy party kuala lumpur
- hair salon special service sex kl (huh??)
and mind you, some of these even topped the search results! I checked.
And these two:
- big cock kuala lumpur
- man big cock
are purely innocent searches, I'm sure. Now, don't get any ideas. They were probably just looking for this little fella.
And then, there were some other (harmless) keywords like:
- feeling sad ecard -- imagine getting hit by a request for a sad card on a happy site?!
- super crab
- twinkle twinkle little star bet your wondering where we are answering machine
- if you are left handed where should buttons on a shirt be -- I touched on this in one of my posts
- dengue mosquito look -- this one, cute way of putting it. The Look. Anyone?
- the song \'\'honesty is the best policy\'\' -- this number is new to me
Oh yeah, one more I forgot to include and that's "hooters kl". You wish!
Anyway, as promised in an earlier post, here is the Hooters video.
I love Fridays. Did I ever mention that?! Probably a thousand times already.
Ladies and Gentleman, enjoy Hooters of the Future