Friday, January 18, 2008
The Year That Was...
It's still January, so I guess this post is still valid.
I picked this up in a conversation with a blog-reader friend. He said that if you put all the first sentence of the first post of the month together, you get a summary for the whole year. Perhaps not, but at least you get to revisit your old posts. Here's my list.
- My dear friends,
Wishing you and your loved ones Happy New Year 2007, Good Health, Peace and Happiness all year round and May all your dreams, hopes and wishes come true for you in the new year.
- Today is Thaipusam, a Hindu festival.
- We go through life, some mundane, others exciting, unusual, difficult, challenging but in most cases, change is not an option.
- Dr M: Preserve Malay rights in IDR
May- It's exciting to be at an auction.
June- One of my girlfriend's office was abuzz with excitement the past few days.
- Finding the best quality engagement rings is only half of it.
- I've always wondered why we are not created like Pinnochio in that every time we tell a lie or commit a bad deed, we get whacked immediately after.
- The other day, a colleague, Pat, was telling me how she enjoyed herself at a bingo game organized by a cousin of hers.
- Well, the summer is over in the northern hemisphere.
- Germany is a place to discover fairytale castles, picturesque villages, crystal-clear lakes and snow-capped mountains, the mystical Black Forest, stunning Rhine River cruises, traditional Christmas markets and naturally, the world-famous Oktoberfest.
- There are many kind and generous people out there.
How would your list look like?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I think mine would be all hugging, and more hugging! Not so many splitting headaches..ReplyDelete
LB, that's great! Hugs all year round! lolReplyDelete