Thursday, October 25, 2012

Year-end shopping (for Medical Scrubs?)

Coming to the end of the year, people look to buy certain items that they don't normally need other times. For instance, year-end is when parents go hunting for school uniforms for their school-going children.
I was wondering if it is time for people in the medical profession to be out looking to buy scrubs? I'm just guessing because of late, scrubs or medical scrubs have been one of the regular keywords on the blog.

I know that clothes, shoes, bags, accessories and such are my all-year-round purchases. Oops! Do you have anything you purchase specific times of the year? Christmas-shopping is one. What others?

1 comment:

  1. I am quite agree with your view point. People like to buy clothes at end of year.
    Scrubs Pants

    ReplyDelete