Sunday, December 24, 2006

What Do People Envy About You?

Do you sometimes feel good about yourself and that you are being envied? If so, what do you think people would envy about you? Nah! I don't think for a minute anyone would envy me. Oh well...




People Envy Your Compassion



You have a kind heart and an unusual empathy for all living creatures. You tend to absorb others' happiness and pain.

People envy your compassion, and more importantly, the connections it helps you build. And compassionate as you are, you feel for them.



Don't envy me. I could have fooled you. Now read the one below.




Your Quirk Factor: 42%



You're a pretty quirky person, but you're just normal enough to hide it.

Congratulations - you've fooled other people into thinking you're just like them!



See what I mean? Now you know! LOL

2 comments:

  1. You know what? What I like about your blog is.. the happy posts. Very the positive thinking one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ECL, welcome back!
    Merry Christmas to you too.

    Hi Bernard, I humbly thank you. I figured it's a lot better to make people laugh and be happy than to stress them out with rants and bad news posts. Already lots of the latter in life. No need for me to add to the pile. Thank you for coming back.

    ReplyDelete