Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Toothbrush is useful in Anger Management

A toothbrush is useful in Anger Management. Wait! I'll come back to that in a moment. Let me digress a little.

Last weekend, I couldn't help noticing a guy at the dental section of a supermarket spending some time deliberating on which brand of toothbrushes to buy with wife, children and trolley in tow. Funny that such a simple apparatus can get big men baffled over it too.

Now, let's get back to how useful a toothbrush is in Anger Management. I think I better let you find out for yourself.

1. Losing all your friends
Man comes home and finds his wife with his friend in bed.
He shoots his friend and kills him. Wife says 'If you behave like this, you will lose ALL your friends.'

2. Importance of a period
Teacher: 'Do you know the importance of a period?'
Kid: 'Yeah, once my sister said she has missed one, my mom fainted, dad got a heart attack & our driver ran away.'

3. Confident vs. confidential
A young boy asks his Dad, 'What is the difference between confident and confidential?' Dad says, 'You are my son, I'm confident about that. Your friend over there, is also my son, that's confidential! '

4. Anger management?
Husband: 'When I get mad at you, you never fight back. How do you control your anger?'
Wife: 'I clean the toilet.'
Husband: 'How does that help?'
Wife: 'I use your toothbrush.'

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:38 AM

    Love the last one. Maybe I should apply that one too ... it could happen like .. right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathe!! Bake some cakes or something. Alright, you know you have a handy tool if you need it.

    Oh no! You don't want to use it because at the end of the day, who's going to be the one smooching him. LOL!

    ReplyDelete