Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Mysterious Attic

An attic is something lacking in modern homes. An attic conjures up a sense of adventure, of mystery as to what lurks up there in the dark corners and what little treasure you might discover stashed away.

Okay, I digress, I was going to talk about archives and what little nuggets you might find hidden inside those years of hoarding. Going through my archives, I found this cute cartoon. How nice if we could just upgrade our memory cards and be all fresh and new the next minute. Perhaps not. Life would be so stereotypical and boring, wouldn't it? Besides, memory lapses make us more forgiving and loving?!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love an attic too, and a cellar as well! But, at the same time, I've watched so many horror movies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Reminds me of "I see dead people".

    I stay away from hardcore horror movies. They give me nightmares.

    ReplyDelete