Monday, June 26, 2006

Poetry - The Truth

Good morning.

What better way to start the week than to be truthful -
with the help of a little poetry. Nah, it's more like a
"dream-on" his-and-her poem.



FEMALE POEM
I want a man who's handsome, smart and strong
One who loves to listen long.
One who thinks before he speaks
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I want him to be gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, be not annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! For a man who makes love to my mind
And knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"
I want this man to love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend.

MALE POEM
I want a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge teats
who owns a liquor store and a fishing boat.
I know this doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit.


No matter.
Have a really lovely, lovely week ahead.














(For more poetry, you may want to check out Joe's poetic world.)

6 comments:

  1. None of my poems or songs bear any resemblance to that! I'm offended!
    >:-(

    I guess I'd better get busy and make something more representative of my masculinity...

    (Smile on!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:04 PM

    I concurr totally...
    to what Robert says...
    It goes on

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta love the male poem. It's so shitty it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MM, don't be, offended I mean because these are not penned by me. My expectations are nowhere near those and they won't rhyme too in the prose.

    Zeroimpact, yes, life goes on no matter what.

    Agus, It's so shitty it's lovely. Gee, what a paradox - kinda like 'sweet surrender'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link, Happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Joe, you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete