Thursday, January 17, 2013

Great Jackson guitars

I didn't know there is so much to guitars, especially those great Jackson Guitars. They are within everyone's budget. You can even buy one for as low as $200 to $300. The higher-end ones are between $3000 to $4000.

I had a chat with a visiting colleague last week who again went to a guitar-making factory here in Kuala Lumpur. He seemed to know a lot about Jackson guitars, he himself being a guitar-player.

Influenced by his enthusiasm, I looked up Jackson guitars online and was amazed there are so many different types of Jackson guitars.

Jackson is a brand of electric guitar that bears the name of its founder, Grover Jackson. Throughout the heavy metal heyday of the 1980s, the Jackson brand was associated with high-quality, American-made, custom instruments, and was endorsed by many popular guitarists of the period.

I shall not bore you with more details but if you are interested to know more about Jackson guitars, Wikipedia has the information.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I have a Pyramid Electric Guitar and Pyramid G10 Amplifier complete with picks, tuner, chords, strap and an extra Kustom KGA10FX 10-watt amplifier with effects for sale. I'll be letting the whole lot off for RM400. It's a perfect guitar for learners and is in very good condition. I treat my guitars as if they were children. Please if interested you can reach me on 0146415507

    ReplyDelete