Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Frolics - The Homebody Test

Just as I like going out to have a good time, I have no qualms about staying at home during weekends. The Internet connection and/or a good book can keep me happy to no end. You can say I am a homebody, sort of..

What about you? Take the quiz to find out.



Your Home is Healthy


You believe it's important to take good care of yourself, and your home probably reflects your healthy lifestyle.

You are likely to have a refrigerator full of fresh food and bookcase full of engaging books.

You have a lot of fun in life, but your idea of fun is pretty unique. Working out and learning are fun for you.

You could never feel at home in a sloppy or neglected house. You like to keep things upbeat and tidy.

Last week's Quiz: How Rare is Your Personality?

5 comments:

  1. i chose the pie by the window on a sunny day, so my home is COMFORTING.. haha!! and the analysis below is very true about myself~~

    I believe in putting my needs first, and I avoid depriving myself. I am likely to have a home full of my favorite things - from soft pillows to delicious food. I believe in living in the moment. If I feel like having home baked pie, then I'll have home baked pie! I could never feel at home in a sterile or unpersonalized house. The best homes feel lived in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine one is "Your Home is Lively"....hmmm not accurate for me la...i preferred peace and quiet instead of a lot of people around

    ReplyDelete
  3. My home is happy! :) This is SO true:

    "You could never feel at home in a dark or unhappy house. You like to open up the windows and let the light in!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sama sama home is healthy. Hv a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry still Sssssnoozing..:),

    ReplyDelete