Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday Frolics: What Breed of Puppy Are You?


After the dog she had died last month, my friend, Christine, bought a puppy to replace him (the earlier pooch). The new puppy (not sure what breed it is) is really cute. The fur is brown and white and is longish and he looks just like a furball, kinda reminds me of a Koosh ball.

Anyway, if you were a puppy what breed do you think you would be?



I Am a Chow Puppy



Don't fence me in!

You're an independent spirit that won't be tied down.

Have a Happy Weekend, Everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a Dalmation Puppy...

    Kind, bright, and very energetic.
    Firemen love to pat your little head.


    Dalmations are also hyperactive when they get bigger and make lousy pets...:-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Dalmations. I find them neat and clean-cut besides being slim which probably accounts for them being hyperactive. Watch out for Cruella de Vil though.

    ReplyDelete