Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bose headphones are what I am checking out now

I've been checking out headphones in stores lately with the intention of owning a set. I never saw a need for headphones until now for some reason. The Internet is also where I'm looking and saw a selection of classic bose headphones.

Bose headphones are among the best I was told. They are manufactured by Bose Corporation, a producer of headphones for consumer, aviation and military use. Their range of models includes in-ear headphones, mobile headsets, supra-aural headphones, circumaural headphones and military/aviation headsets. Bose Corporation is the first company to release active noise cancelling headphones as a consumer product. Not sure if I need a headphone with this noise cancelling feature but would certainly explore this option at the same time checking out the regular models.

What brand of headphones, if any, are you using? Are you happy with what you are having?

No comments:

Post a Comment