Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Frolics - The Doodle Test

With all that Olymmpics goolging and doodling, I thought we won't go wrong with a doodle quiz this week. Take the quiz to find out what your doodle has to say about you.

Have a wonderful doodling day, everyone!



You Are Having an Exciting Day


You have a high opinion of others and yourself. You give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

You are a very organized and even scientific person. You like figuring things out.

Your thoughts are very far away from what's going on right now. You have something important on your mind.

You are very outgoing. You have a big personality, and you're very bold.


1 comment:

  1. I am Having an Exciting Day too.. I have a strong sense of humor, and that includes a tendency to make fun of myself. I am thoughtful and reflective. It's likely that I'm taking stock of my life right now. It's likely I'm feeling over scrutinized and watched these days. I could do with a little space. I am friendly and easygoing. I'm generally happy with who I am and the life I lead.

    quite true especially the first statement!! :)

    ReplyDelete