Here's a little trivia quiz for you. Look at the list below and guess as to what it is that all of them have in common. Here goes..
- Kanye West, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
- Animals Fight to Survive the Oil Spill
- Tiger Woods, to Everyone, for Cheating on His Wife
- United Unites with Continental
- Conan O'Brien
- Curtains for Joran van der Sloot?
- The Facebook Movie: The Social Network
- Lady Gaga
- Sarah Palin v. Levi Johnston
Not a clue? Alright, more for hints..
- Freedom by Jonathan Franzen
- The New Naturalism
- The Oil Spill — and What It Didn't Change
- Conan v. Leno: Tonight Show Smackdown
- Rolling Stone, November 2010
- Toy Story 3
- Beaked Toad
- Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
Still nothing? You are not alone. I wouldn't have the answer either.
In 50 wide-ranging lists, TIME surveys the highs and lows, the good and the bad, of the past 12 months and came up with their Top 10 lists. Listed here are just the 20 Number 1's in the list of 50 categories including Top 10 Albums, Top 10 Apologies, Top 10 Biz Deals, Top 10 Buzzwords, Top 10 Fashion Statements, which Lady Gaga tops, and so forth.
Here's TIME's full list of The Top 10 Everything of 2010
Kakaka you dont have clue? Top 10 Fashion Statements with lady Gaga tops? Very interesting indeed.ReplyDelete
In common: All of them have zero relevance to our lives (except the oil spill) and are part of the distraction and 'dumbing down' of society to keep us from standing up and demanding an end to the plundering of the earth and her peoples for the power and profit of a privileged few.ReplyDelete
Time magazine was founded by Henry Luce and has been a right wing mouthpiece for the CIA since the 1940s, while pretending to be politically neutral. Just read Luce's biography. Time/Life are part of America's propaganda machine.
Tune out. Wake up.
i don't get that as well, but i enjoy scrolling through the Top 10s, interesting list they have.. :)ReplyDelete
I have no clue either :)ReplyDelete
I have no idea at all! Anyway thanks for dropping by. Just want to say hi!ReplyDelete