Isn't the Internet amazing? You not only get info from it, you get reminders to smile or think silly once in a while. Here's a list I'm sure you've read earlier but is still a good read. Enjoy..
1. Why do supermarkets make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
2. Why do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
3. Why do banks leave vault doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
4.Why do we leave cars worth thousands of rands in our driveways and put our useless junk in the garage.
EVER WONDER ...
5. Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
6. Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?
7. Why don't you ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?
8. Why is 'abbreviated' such a long word?
9. Why is it that doctors call what they do 'practice'?
10. Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavouring, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
11. Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
12. Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
13. Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
14. Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
15. Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
16. You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!
17. Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
18. Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
19. If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity and send this to someone you want to bring a smile to (maybe even a chuckle)...in other words, send it to everyone. We all need to smile every once in a while.
Traditionally in Malaysia we get our prescribed drug (medicine) in clinic. But in America people buy drug from pharmacies, and now Malaysian pharmacists want the same thing happened here.ReplyDelete
But I guess pharmacies should deliver the drug to patients who are too sick.
I read a few (no patience to read all), and I did chuckle a little. ^_^ReplyDelete
Have a great Monday morning, HappySurfer!
KS, this idea of getting meds from pharmacy instead of from the doctor's clinic itself was brought up many years ago but it didn't go through. Are they raising the issue again? I sure hope not.ReplyDelete
Shingo, gee, you sure are a busy bee! Happy Tuesday to you too. Did you say Monday? hehe... You need another holiday. :p
Good list! :)ReplyDelete
I do so agree with the ordering of the double cheeseburger, large fries and then suddenly a diet coke!
Oops! I need a holiday too. It's already Wed. LOL!ReplyDelete
Mei Teng, we are a funny lot, aren't we? Confused too, I might add.ReplyDelete
Btw, do we have diet
Coke at our Mcd's? I haven't noticed.
You are really funny.I read all those stuffs but all of them were not so easy to answer.But nyways I smiled a lot..ReplyDelete
Some are funny...some are...lame. :pReplyDelete
Smart Singaporeans migrate to Malaysia where they can buy a decent terrace house in a decent location for only RM200,000! :pReplyDelete
Hi Carol, glad it made you smile. Thanks for stopping by.ReplyDelete
Tekkaus, lame can be funny too. No? LOL!
MB, so, are you smart that way too? ;)ReplyDelete
I think the list is extremely funny. There is nothing I can comment on it except laughing.ReplyDelete
Haha! The irony! : DReplyDelete
Suzanne, glad you enjoyed it.ReplyDelete
Foong, right, the irony of life. LOL!
wow, awesome post,great thinking. I was wondering the same thing.ReplyDelete