Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Sweetest Smile

Taking a cue from sunblock from the previous post, I met a friend whom I've not seen for over a year. I was very glad we bumped into one another and she has the sweetest smile. But what saddened me was her pimply complexion.

Sunblock is totally irrelevant now. Perhaps what she needs is to revamp her lifestyle which includes improving on her diet - eating habits in general, maybe drinking a lot more liquids (water and fruit juices), getting enough sleep, being able to handle stress better, etc. I don't know, there are lots of factors that contribute to skin problems or health in general. She may even need something called microdermabrasion to rejuvenate her skin and put back the health in it. In the meantime, I hope her complexion improves.

1 comment:

  1. YES! Microdermabrasion is AMAZING!!! I could SO use a treatment myself. Great post. :)

    ReplyDelete