If you are a mama or a papa with a child who is still using diapers, here is a chance to be a part of a worldwide record-breaking feat - a cloth diaper changing challenge.
Celebrate Earth Day this year, by joining the North American and International cloth diaper community on April 23rd, 2011, to set the world record for the most cloth diapers changed simultaneously. If you are in KL, ClothDiaperMalaysia has all the information you will need. If you are elsewhere, GreatClothDiaperChange has the details.
Over 400 locations around the world have signed up for this challenge. Watch fun video..
hahaha, this is interesting.. so they are encouraging parents to use traditional cloth diapers instead of disposable ones?? i guess i wouldn't eveb be qualified to that this diaper change challenge :DReplyDelete
SK, interesting challenge indeed. Let's look at some Cloth Diaper Info from the Greatclothdiaperchange websiteReplyDelete
Why Cloth Diapers?
Reusable cloth diapers have many benefits, including:
* Environmental: Cloth diapers reduce waste for families with children in diapers by more than 50%.
* Financial: Cloth diapers allow families to save more than $2000 per child.
* Health: Cloth diapers help parents reduce exposure of their babies’ skin and lungs to the chemicals in disposable diapers.
* Cute and comfortable: Parents love putting soft cloth diapers, available in a variety of styles and patterns, on their babies.
* Convenient: Once you’ve purchased your stash, no more weekly trips to the store to purchase more – simply put a load in the laundry!